Common Sense Protection
- Block known and new threats
- Protection from malware, ransomware & more
- Block Unproductive Sites
- Know what's on your network
- Complete customer support
Built for SMB
- No IT Staff or MSP Needed
- Networking + Security
- Access to IT experts
- Always on threat protection
- Scales easily when you grow
Built for Small Business
Now leveraging the Fortinet Security Fabric
What's this mean for you?
Simply choose and grow
Assess your Risk
- Do we know where we stand?
- Are we guessing or do we know?
- Do we have critical data or files?
- What are our weak spots?
A Common Sense Approach
Cyber-security doesn't need to feel all doom and gloom. We deliver a practical approach to securing your network, data and workers.
Actions and solutions based on your own actual risks.
Business Security Made Easy
Which one bites the hardest?
- Slow Network & Internet or Outages
- Overwhelmed with IT security
- Non-IT employee handles Network & Security.
- All remote workers. No centralized control.
- No IT Provider, but still need security help
- IT staff turnover
- IT staff is overwhelmed.
Slow Network & Internet
Feel like you've done everything? Feel like your network performance is still awful and slow? It's a common problem. These symptoms are typically indications of:
- Misconfigured network routers slowing down traffic.
- Poorly configured security and bandwidth controls. Bottlenecks are no fun.
- Consumer grade equipment or equipment that isn't sized correctly.
- Internet provider problems
Overwhelmed with IT security
There's a major emphasis on IT security currently in business. While this is totally necessary, it's created a lot of confusion in the space and among businesses who aren't quite sure what they need. Here's some symptoms:
- How do we really know what protection we need?
- How do we know our currently level of security?
- Countless types of threats and we can't see them
- No security standard or playbook you operate by
It's only a matter of time
As fixing user and desktop related problems has become easier over the past 5 years, a new trend has risen. It's not uncommon to see an employee with no previous IT job titles is now handling IT. Typically this is bundled with other roles such as Finance, HR and perhaps Operations. This person is the unicorn of the office. Everywhere at all times. The jack of all trades.
While this works well enough for providing some general IT helpdesk support to users when issues arise, it's not the greatest approach when it comes to IT security. Security threats need to be understood and planned for and known if they're a threat to your network. Security needs to be tuned to each environment. Should something bad happen, your unicorn is going to receive the blame, without being setup for success. A worker juggling multiple large job roles simply isn't going to be able to keep up with security issues and threats. They're going to happen, and by then, it's too late.
You need centralized control
Remote work is great, it cuts the cost of necessary expense for a lot of businesses and is becoming a new normal for many people.
We know what this looks like. Companies of all sizes where all the employees are remote and can work from home, coworking spaces or public spaces. They're nimble, adapt their businesses quickly to change and utilize mostly all cloud/SaaS applications to get work done. No one is using business grade security here. All home-grade routers on the market provide zero protection. Read that again. Zero protection. You think you're safe because you're using password protected WIFI, a local anti-malware/antivirus program, with secure passwords for your email and your people are smart and will see a threat coming. Fact is, you won't. There's nothing more embarrassing, than your email account sending out spam and porn emails to your contact list, and having to apologize and say you've been hacked.
Don't have IT/Provider MSP but still need help
Many businesses can't afford an IT support provider/MSP or don't want to work with one, but still need security and network help.
You may have one IT staff member or two, and they handle desktop support or helpdesk type tasks. You're in need of more specialized assistance in security and network. You want to make sure that these are always up to date and in the best condition and you want your IT staff focused elsewhere on more pressing issues that are currently directly impacting your users, such as regular computer problems.
There's hidden costs to IT staff leaving
IT has one of the highest turnover rates in any space. When they leave, they take their knowledge of your environment with. Transitions are hardly ever easy and optimal. What does this mean? Struggle.
- When IT staff leaves, they take your environments knowledge with them. You're immediately vulnerable.
- Most IT staff understand the basics and best practices but not in-depth security or networking, so there's gap as is.
- New staff has to learn your environment on the fly, so there's' high potential something is going to be missed.
- Non-IT staff trying to figure out complex problems never works
- In a small IT department, new employees will try to put in place what's familiar to them. So your IT leadership and approach will change from employee to employee.
Overwhelmed leads to not doing the basics.
Roles are split between IT staff, such as helpdesk, network or systems administration, IT management, and so on. No one is tasked with IT security, everyone is. This creates a problem. IT Staff typically have full plates and multiple projects and initiatives going on at the same time. Security should be a major priority, but often it's treated as a set and forget task. "I setup the new firewall, we're good!". Even in the best cases, attacks can still happen. You need to be on the defense all the time and keeping up to date with the latest threats. IT staff typically get overwhelmed by job duties and putting out fires on a daily basis. DobiSEC can ease your security workload.
Network Security that works like a dog
Lean, effective businesses choose DobiSEC
A Small Business Network should look like this
Odds are, you're missing a security device. This means you have zero insight into your network's security. A security incident will be just a matter of time.
Security that works like you do
Making security easy with
A Security Resource
Your Account Manager will stay with you for the life of service. One relationship for whatever you need.
We check in. We want to make sure you're secured, there's no security issues and that you're happy.
Security covers a lot of areas. We nudge you to make sure you're keeping up a strong stance on your end.
Don't go it alone, take a companion. Learning on the job isn't a good way to design and manage networks or security effectively, and it isn't going to end well. There's an easier way, a much easier way.
The Cost of Bad Security
60% of small companies that suffer a cyber attack are out of business within six months.